Every company, from small proprietary to listed public companies are required to comply with legislation including the Corporations Act (2001). Company directors, secretaries and other officers have numerous obligations which must be met to ensure not just compliance but the smooth running of a company. DFK Richard Hill can assist you to understand your obligations, identify issues and offer practical solutions.
DFK Richard Hill offer a cost-effective, outsourced Corporate Secretarial service including
- New company incorporations
- Registration of foreign companies in Australia (ARBN)
- Business name, ABN, TFN and GST registrations as required
- ASIC compliance management, including coordinating annual review, changes to company details, and preparation and lodgement of relevant ASIC forms
- ASX compliance management, including changes to company details, preparation and lodgement of relevant ASX forms and lodgement of ASX announcements
- Acting as resident nominee director and / or resident nominee company secretary for Corporations Act compliance
- Acting as Local Agent for ASIC registered foreign companies in Australia
DFK Richard Hill can assist with coordinating and managing Board, committee and shareholder meetings to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the meeting, and ensure that they are conducted in accordance with the Corporations Act and the company’s constitution.
Our clients understand the importance of good corporate governance and benefit from our experience without needing a full time in-house Company Secretary.